Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So Who Am I?

I am Rachel Lee, from Hong Kong, 16 years old. I am a TCK (Third Culture Kid), living in a TCK world, surrounded by a bunch of TCKs, who are all much like myself. I was born in Canada, raised in Hong Kong, lived in Beijing. In the past 16 years, I have studied at 6 different schools (private, public, international....). One year ago, I moved back to Hong Kong and now currently studying in an international school, finishing my International Baccalaureate Diploma. At the moment, I am spending my summer holiday at Parsons the New School for Design in NYC, studying Drawing and Design. Extremely passionated about Art and Design and am looking to study in an art college after finishing high school.


Some of my favorite designers - Elie Saab, Frank Gehry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment